Laboratories (Pathology & Microbiology)
Our Pathology & Microbiology Laboratories offer a wide range of investigative procedures ranging from routine tests such as CBP or Blood Glucose to highly specialized investigations for infectious diseases, cancer markers, hormonal assays, autoimmune, disease markers, etc.
To further enhance the quality of services, our hospital is equipped with pneumatic chambers, which facilitates the timely transportation of samples.
We offer tests and procedures from a range of areas such as
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Clinical Pathology
- Histopathology & Cytopathology
Each individual discipline is headed by experienced, professionally qualified medical doctors
supported by a team of skilled and trained technologists.
Some of the highly specialized and state-of-the-art modalities offered at Nanjappa include:
- Chemiluminescence (cancer markers, hormonal assays, endocrinology, etc.)
- Immunofluorescence (autoimmune disorders)
- Immunoblot tests (For Respiratory allergens, Food allergens, etc.)
All quantitative investigations are undertaken using completely automatic, state-of-the-art analyzers, eliminating the chance of any human error.
Care begins at home!
With busy lifestyles and unsafe confines, it is only natural to be sceptical about stepping out of your comfort zone for a simple diagnostic test. As a leading healthcare provider in Karnataka, we couldn’t agree more!
We strongly believe that the home environment is a lot more conducive for testing, sample collections, home-care services, and comfort. So, we send you all the necessary help to make it possible
HOME CARE SAMPLE COLLECTION SERVICES THAT ARE AVAILABLE AT NANJAPPA HEALTHCARE
1. SWAB COLLECTION FOR RT PCR
2. BLOOD SAMPLE (both regular and high-end investigations)
Who Can Take The Tests?
- Whether you are a resident of Shivamogga or are visiting, we will drive down to your place of stay (as long as you are within the city limits).
- Individuals of all ages are eligible to get tested.
- Known for our accurate and highly reliable results, we also ensure the fastest delivery of reports.
What is the process of sample collection?
Team Nanjappa believes in strict order of functions to ensure your comfort and safety. Our simple 3-step process helps us deliver the best service to you.
Step 1: Test Booking
We’re just a call away. All you have to do is ring us and your appointment will be booked
Step 2: Sample Collection
Our experienced phlebotomist will attend you at your Home/Workplace/Hotel at your convenient time between 7 AM to 5 PM.
They will draw samples, maintaining all the safety precautions and guidelines.
Step 3:Report Generation
Reports will be generated within 24 hours and shared through Whatsapp and Email.
What is the mode of payment for home services?
We accept payment in cash or through PhonePe or Google Pay.
To avail our home-care services, call or WhatsApp 081822 268002.