Neurology & Neurosurgery
The Neurology Department provides clinical and diagnostic services for the treatment and care of brain, spinal cord and nerve diseases. Our state-of-the-art radiology department with the latest 1.5 T MRI, and 32 slice CT scan is greatly contributing towards early diagnosis, quick intervention & better treatment of neurological disorders.
Beyond clinical consultations and routine services, our specialised treatments include:
- Thrombolysis for Stroke
- Botulinum toxin for neurological conditions including dystonia and migraine
- Treatment for Epilepsy
- Treatment for Dementia
- Treatment for Parkinson’s Disease
The Neurosurgery Department is fully equipped to handle head and spine trauma emergencies, and of course, to perform all kinds of brain, spinal cord and nerve surgeries.
Our Neurosurgery services include:
- Brain & Spinal Tumour surgery
- Treatment for head & spinal cord injuries
- Correction of congenital brain & spine abnormalities
- Stroke Surgery
- Paediatric Neurosurgery
- Cerebrovascular Surgery (Aneurysm & AVM)